Your Independent Mortgage Broker in Milton Keynes.
We are independent mortgage brokers in Milton Keynes.
We do not charge any broker fee on most loans over £150,000* and we will search the whole market to get you the best deal.
Please read our reviews to see why our clients choose us as their mortgage broker time and time again.
Most of our clients don’t pay a broker fee*.
Whole of Market
Searching through thousands of mortgages
Not tied to any lender and working for you
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
What is an Independent Mortgage Broker?
There are many mortgage brokers in Milton Keynes.
You will find a broker working with virtually every estate agent. Some of these brokers will recommend only from a restricted panel of lenders, not the whole market.
Mortgages will also offered by every bank and building society, but they will only recommend their own products.
An independent mortgage broker works with you to recommend the most suitable mortgage for you.
Your first appointment with us is always free and there is no obligation or pressure to proceed.
What does an Independent Mortgage Broker do?
As an Independent Mortgage Broker we will:
- Find the mortgage that’s right for you.
- Filter thousands of mortgages from different lenders and research your best mortgage deal.
- Offer exclusive deals not available to you directly.
- Provide affordability calculations that will help you decide how much you can borrow.
- Explain the different types of mortgages – fixed rate, variable, capped or tracker, etc.
- Obtain an agreement in principle, so you can have the confidence your funds are in place before you commit.
- Submit your application and deal with the lenders and their underwriters to obtain your mortgage offer.
*No broker fee is charged on prime residential and buy-to-let mortgages and remortgages over £150,000. A non-refundable broker fee of £145 is charged on application for prime residential and buy-to-let mortgages and remortgages between £100,000 and £149,999. A non-refundable broker fee of £295 is charged on all other mortgages types, including shared ownership.